How to Apply
ASE Certified Smog Technicians
This position involves testing vehicle emissions using the latest BAR 97 and OIS equipment.
- Must have all necessary current ASE certifications: A6, A8, L1, OBDII, Advanced Clean Air Car Course and current enhanced smog technician's license.
- Must have substantial previous experience in vehicle emissions testing.
- May occasionally be responsible for writing service orders, handling customer questions and completing sales transactions.
- Must work well with the public.
This position involves working directly with the public, therefore significant experience in this field is required.
- Outstanding customer service skills are absolutely essential.
- Will be working with ASE certified Smog Technicians. Knowledge of BAR 97 regulations and general automotive knowledge is helpful but may be learned on the job.
- Responsible for writing service orders, handling customer questions and completing sales transactions.
Employees usually work 10 hours a day, 4 days a week.
Pay rate depends on experience.
Smog 'N Go will pay half of the health insurance premiums of its employees.